confession

Monday, December 6, 2010

Tahun Baru...

Assalamualaikum wbt

I'm not the best person to say this.. as I am myself weak...
people have said that once u feel u r getting weaker.. u have to fight it.. and its not by depending and getting support from others.. but to look within ur self.. muhasabah within u..and ur relationship with Allah,..

As I  said.I'm reminding me self.. but Hopes... Strength and Hard work.. And Doa' 
will perhaps lead us a better year this year.. 

Have..a...

 Sweet and Bless Maal Hijrah...
1432 H

2 comments:

  1. assalamualaikum..semoga menjadi hamba yang solehah, anak yg solehah, kakak yg solehah dan membimbing adik2 ke jalan yg benar...dan semoga jalan hijrah Iffah diterima Allah dan diredhai Allah S.W.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. skema nye lol
    tq dik..InsyaAllah..
    =)

    ReplyDelete

comment