confession

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snowvember to snowcember!

Assalamualaikum...

I have been pretty busy doing placement works and enjoying my day off!

As you know, heard,or seen in Tv or something.. the East of UK... has been badly hit by the snowy bliss!

It started during the weekend on the 28/11/10 and still ongoing
range of temperature is between 2 degrees Celsius to -7 degree...
and is expected to increase by next week...


Its amazing how small structures that Allah have made.. can disrupt our routine... and even effect the economy! 
as it is Allah who has spread out the earth for (His) creature..
then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny?? (55:10 and 13)

My university had been close since Monday untill today....
so I haven't bee to uni yet 
the number 30 bus which I usually take to uni also couldn't reach uni due to the conditions of the road...
and today I'm suppose to go on the train to placement.. but my clinician had advice me to cancel the trip.. 
she called me when I was at the train station =(.. bless her..she is soo nice! but there goes my 8.30 pound go to waste..

This saturday I am suppose to do a 70ft abseiling down Arthur's Seat Craig..but it's postponed on the 22nd January which I may not be able to do =(

For the time being.. I have to do self-reading regards from being snowed in at home!Lets just pray that everything will get better so that I can go to placement and uni by next week!

Well I have been enjoying the snow too much lately... no doubt that I love snow very very much!

wanna see some pictures?? ^_^










In Bristo Square


This is in the town of Edinburgh: during the winter wonderland festival!

3 comments:

comment