confession

Thursday, December 2, 2010

study ... but brrr.. too cold!

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته



It's still snowing..+_+
below is the above view from the NASA satellite...taken before lunch time o the 2/12/10
pretty white isn't it hehe

snow satellite


oh well .. I'm preparing for exams due January..
honestly I won't have enough time because it's holiday soon.. InsyaAllah will travel somewhere... and  guest will be coming.. so better study beforehand =)
Thanx to my best best best friend who keep making me realized that I should start now than later...

its -9 now...
and in our flat its 11 degree Celcius..
if kat malaysia ni aircond sampai 16 degree je...

so I guess u can imagine the cold air in my room...
this is the time I regret to appreciate the nice weather before...
as Allah had given us masa yg senang before..
in this context is masa yg senang to study..
because right now.. I'm sitting on a chair,.,. wrap up with duvet... wearing thick cloth.. fluffy stoking.. and a hot water bottle while even struggling to pull out both of my arms out-- its just too cold! brrr...

so..the moral is,..
don't waste the moments at ease given.. as the hardship may come later as a test,...
then..its rather too late to regret ..uhuks +_+



till then..I'm off to bed... 

Nyte2 =)

Wassalam

2 comments:

comment