confession

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Recent update~~


Salam....

I was meant to update some stuff I did at the weekend but I was too lazy n couldn't be bother to write it ..I wasn't really busy,. but it's more like pretending to be busy uhuhu..
I guess my flatmate are right to label me as an anti-social especially if I lock myself in the room.. but the truth is in that cosy room of mine.., I myself don't know what exactly I'm doing...perhaps just browsing trough webs, watching some korean drama.. or indulge myself in reading naruto comics.. yet worst I am now addicted to the facebook fantasies of being an airline manager n day dreaming of having tons of plane travelling around the world and making billion bucks of money....
(=_=!) It seem that I have not yet woken up from my sleep...

Once I have woken up.. perhaps I will realized that instead of making fake money and buying 'fake' plane.. all of them will be replace by tons n tons of notes.. and reading that I still need to catch up with~~ Indeed..there are no easy way in life. 
Enough with the emotional and confuse feeling of mine =)

The past weekends, my friends and I went to Dunddingston Loch, which is situated in Holyrood Park, but at another side of Arthur Seat. There is nothing much there.. but the Subhanallah.. the view of the lake and the day it self.. give a such a tranquility and peaceful feelings... 
I Like it..!!
Than we walk from the lake to Craigmillar Castle .. It was perhaps a few kilometers walk... =) 
Tiring yet good exercise.. but its a pity tho.. cause we only saw the castle from the outside.. because the castle was close by 4.30 pm... my personally view about the castle.. hurm.. It looks very mysterious and ancient in a way.. haha..
After that we head back to take the bus from Royal Infirmary Hospital.. 

However, on Sunday.. me n my friends, when and ate KFC..as they are giving a halal trial for the KFC.. because of the kejakunan for not being able to have KFC for a long time.. we end up eating the KFC varity bucket there, and take away some Zinger meal home.. 
You know what that means right??
It means there goes my good walking exercise to waste on saturday.. (+_+!)

here are some pictures!






PS: I like to put bigger picture in my blog but its disoriented my blog layout.. 
sooo... Its just another excuse to announced that I have a Tumblr page!! soo I can put the photo I want to..
and personally I don't like using flikr anymore =P

This is my link =)

Have a nice day =)


2 comments:

  1. the truth..
    kami terlupe uhu
    bile nk nek bus bru teringt uhu
    jgn marah yea sayunk
    len kli kite gi ehhe

    ReplyDelete

comment