confession

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Risau =$

Salam

Ramai students dah  membeli ticket utk pulang ke tanah air..
dan ramai juga sedang mencari-cari pilihan airline yg berpatutan utk dibeli..
Saya pun ada browse sikit2.. tapi saya x boleh tetapkan tarikh lagi =(
 sebab I have summer block placement during the summer.. and it will take up 3 weeks from my holiday..
well first we have a choice to go where we want on the list ( either anywhere in UK, Canada, Uganda, Australia, the Caribbean.. and Singapore, as there are some seniors who had went there). 
I, on the other hand, tried and take opportunity to choose Malaysia for the clinical placement.. since I am going to work there after all, so the experienced there can definitely help me to understand more about the systems and the way SLTs worked in Malaysia.. 
However, like most of my classmate.. I am still waiting for the confirmation.. whether my request is accepted or not =( thus.. if it's not yet confirm then, I can't start and buy tickets back home since I DON'T have the exact date to go back =(... plus my 2nd choice is Singapore, uuhu and my 3rd choice is somewhere in the UK.. 
Thus.. I AM SOO SOO WORRIED!! because I don't know where I am going... Coz what if.. I simply bought the tickets even tough the placement dates are not confirm n then it turns out that my placement was earlier than that.. or worse what if.. I bought the tickets now.. and it turns out that I didn't have a place back hoem and have to do somewhere else?? huahuaa

all this  thought is bugging me.. seriously.. hati x tenang pk mende2 nieh...

I can only hope Allah gives what's best for me..
so that where ever my placement will be.. 
sume dipermudahka urusan oleh Nya... 
after all
there must be hikmah behind all this right... 
ameen


No comments:

Post a Comment

comment