confession

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tiring yet a great weekend!

Salam peeps.

I manage to persuade my friends to come and accompany me to North Berwick, Scotland which is just 33 minutes from Edinburgh by train. Thus, 6 girls all together making it a super cool Girls Day Out. 
So there we were touring around national museum of flight and around the north berwick pure beach.. 
The Museum was awesome!! If you have watch band of brothers..(Thanks to Farah for introducing me with the series..) u will know y its awesome!! haha because the airfield make us feel we are actually in a military camp or something.. unfortunately we just lack of the military uniform.. ahha.. 
and hell yes.. we sure did have a great times!! I guess next time we should arrange another awesome trip k girls.. 


and owhh yeah.. tomorrow my 2nd sem is about to start.. took a peek at the lectures notes and the timetables.. uhuks.. and all my class starts at 9 uhu.. I guess I won't have my usual lay in anymore.. hua... 
But to think it in the positive way.. I will be able to teach my self to wake up bright and early rather than having to say good afternoon to Farah all the time.. bommer... uiks. 


enough with me rumbling.
.let some pf this pictures tell u the rest.









British airway concord.. also called by the name of supersonic
It retired on the year of 2003 I think.. 
it had a record of flying around the world in just 29 HOURS!! How super fast is that!! 


Boarding this supersonic.. 
P,s: The ticket price is 3300 pounds!! and the last flight which landed at Edin Airport was 6600 pound.. 
huhu.. i guess only rich people ride this.. but Scotland is lucky to have one as there r only 9 of this type of concord left!






The royal navy Airfield! 



Beautiful North Berwick Shore
I would definitely go during the summer for the boat trip!! 





Girl power!! haha sound soo feminist aite?? well 
it's a Girls day out anyway =P


2 comments:

  1. seriously.

    the royal naval air station photo is made of awesome. almost reminiscent of the RL dick winters pic. except that there's no dick winters, obv.

    ;p

    ReplyDelete

comment