confession

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D


Salam...

What does friend mean? 
Kalau ikut kamus-kamus yg wujud.. berbagai-bagai definisi wujud untuk mentafsirkan maksud kawan.
maka apa maksud kawan?? 
kawan baik??

I would say a friend is someone you trust, someone we have chemistry with, someone who understand you, someone who share moments, memories in every way.. 
during sadness, happiness, craziness, excitement
someone who gave you advice, someone who misses you
someone who you never get bored with, who keep in touch with you even tough you are apart.. 
friends are the one who contribute to some of your personality..

I must say .. honestly... I know a lot of people.. but I only have  some  friends.. and have a few best friends

who you might consider them as friend.. may turn out to be someone who doesn't want to be friend with you..
some one who may lost contact with you... someone who backstabbed you... and so on.. T-T

a best friend of mine once asked me.. 
H: 'iffah, kenapa nak kawan dgn aku?'
Me: hurm.. kenapa tanya?
H: Sbb,.. ape la yg aku ada... aku xde pape utk kasi kat ko..
Me: kene ade reason ke nk jdi kawan?

YUP.. do we have to have a reason to be friends with somebody?? 

Generally... certain people maybe ade reason.. 
contoh.. sbb dia kaya..
sbb dia famous..
sbb dia bijak..
sbb dia cool.. and so on..so on...
WHAT is the point?? if there are reason to be friends with,. then I'm sure it wouldn't last long..
accept if you love her as friend because of ALLAH... 

Sooo to answer my friend question here ... 

It's not the reason that I want something from you that I am your friend.. I'm your friend, I like being your friend,.. because I know you are sincere in being my friends...  u may say that u never give me anything.. but actually you already gave me lot just for being my friend.. thus.. hihi soo nak skema sikit..
 I would like to take this peluang in my own blog to say..
 Thank you Wan Nur Ashikin Binti Wan Abdul Aziz  for sincerely being a good good friend of mine..!! n I love all my friends even tough some had forgotten me uhuhu!!

BFF hehe forever k??!! 

and thanks to chikkaa...... for being such a crazy friend too.. =P hehe..  



SORRY SBB SELALU MEMBEBEL KAT KORANG.. NEXT TIME i SHULD BE NAG!! HIHI

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."- anais nain

^_^








7 comments:

  1. T////T I love chuu Iffa. Thanks a lot! Indeed, BFF! =3 ~Wan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh...
    love u too!!! =)
    cnt wait.. see u nnti k.. tc!! n please don't be sad or depress... ceria2~~ selalu =)
    please please please..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy for you to say...*scoots at emo corner and whimpers* Q~Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. aish.. I tought this post can make u at least happy for a few days hehe i guess i failed hehee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nahh...^ ^ I'm good for the coming few days

    ReplyDelete
  6. True friends are more than a diamond. Hargailah mereka setiap detik bernafas.

    -peace-

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup.. thats true..
    hihi..

    more than a diamond.. if u loose them.. it can't even be replace by diamonds!!

    ReplyDelete

comment