confession

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

on placement


salam..

sedar x sedar.. dah seminggu dah start kelas.. uhuhuhuhu....
and I am still trying to blend in the fact that i am now a 2nd year student.. who will face tougher challenges trough out the course..

after a few busy and tiring day.. now I have the time to actually update something in this little diary of mine.. =) ...


today is Tuesday...
and today is when my clinical placement start... I was pretty much tired.. I was introduced with children i had never observed before. I was amused, amazed or perhaps stun with what i had experienced.
Today, I met children with autism. I have read about them before, some say they are gifted with certain talents.. and some say there have a serious problem with their personality and behavior.
They are soo good in numbers, but lacking with language development. Well I still don't know much about them.. and I'm not an expert.. but having a chance to meet and observed them, make me more thankful of who i am. and it make me realized, Allah knows what best for his creations. How people have a really good intelligibility in one area, and lack in other area, really make me wonder how unique our brain is.. i mean some people with autism are really interested or i should say obsessed with what they loved. For example, the child might love cars, thus perhaps a 5 year old with autism, can actually memorised all the car models with one go.. how amazing is that. I even met a boy who actually know all species of fish.
Subhanallah.. Only Allah knows the mystery of his creation.
I would love to tell you more about it.. but its just to0 confidential and I have to rush somewhere after this so just make it nice and simple..

Never then less... I have a very enjoyable placement.. its a good 1st clinical placement =).. have a very supporting clinician and peer who went on placement with me.


oh ya... below.. was just my weekend pictures.. I went out to look for my placement.. I when lingering about at the city center... and happily bought a new coat at new look.. but accidentally
bought a very2xx large size!!!! but I went and change it the next day,.. and are now happy with it. hari berikutnye,, pergi ke carboot.. with beyh and teah =) n beli a vase, a jcket. with hrga 1 pound only!!!! =)
and i paling best.. I bought 2 bouquet of pink and white roses with yellow and purple carnation =).. hehe sbb nk challenge teah nie.. bunga kat bilik die dh berkembang mekar.. while mine sedang berputik2.. ehhehe..

ps: walau dh duk sini setahun .. Edinburgh is still a very2x nice and beautiful city.. I just love Edinburgh.. (especially when it's warm..but its a total horror when angin Edinburgh dtg mengacau.. urgh,, )
hehe
tata.. wassalam .. here are the pictures!




kereta yang lawa lagi antique....kat dgn hotel

I just like this lamp post!

can u see an alphabet up in the sky??
A...for?? =)
subhanallah ryte =)

my beautiful pink, and white roses near my window seal! ^_~
Kawaiii!!!!!!!!!








that all...
^_^

wassalam...

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment