confession

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sorry

Assalamualaikum.....

Sorry for not being able to update much after coming back to Edinburgh
there are a lots of ideas and memory-full events to write...
and there are just a lots of tears and stronger bonds cherish between my friends and I this few weeks.

For my friends... and I'm sure you know who u r...

Be strong... be positive... Pray that all of us will be granted what's best for us k...
I love u all ^__^

so what have I been up too since I came back here...
well...at first there are just a lot of Raya celebrations... and we even cooked kuah kacang for 200 people ... and we are all glad that everybody like it =)
2nd: University starts.. and to be honest I'm still trying to get my momentum right to start working,,,
3 month holidays just rust me out..
3rd: we have the moon cake festival at the meadows.. which was a rather weird gathering hehe but we did had fun under the moonlight =) oh.. ya the pictures are still with me... I keep reminding myself to upload it but... I'm just too lazy perhaps.. damn..
4th: I already started my 3rd year placement and its not in Edinburgh... =(
Its somewhere in Fife...where I have to take the train early in the morning and be there by 8.  I must say so far I enjoy my day at placement (well it had only be 1 day experience) and I thank Allah for giving me a cool, nice and understandable clinician.. and lets hope she is like that until I finish placement =) lol
5: we did our open house last weekend...It was super tiring.. but we did have fun cooking!
Credits to yah, mun, azwin, and my lovely flatmates teah and liyana
we cooked Nasi dal,dalca, ayam masak merah, soto, and popiah =)
6: Now.. I just woke up...and trying to start and do work for placement for tomorrow and well, today I have the urge and the diligence power of writing ma blog =) but sorry no pictures in this post, because to0 lazy to upload the pictures of all this event... haha



so.. see u peeps next time yeah..








2 comments:

comment