confession

Saturday, June 12, 2010

home...

Salam

I'm home finally............ well at least from yesterday haha... just malas la nk update coz nk chill2 dgn fam dulu

kalau nk more update about my arrival here...  you can read chika blog.. =) 
thnx yea friend for waiting!! and sila dtg umah and claim your present =P 
oh yea... jgn lupe janji cndle-light dinner kerang rebus kter yea... 
I only have a few weeks bfore I start my next placement,,, maka time free ni kene gune dgn optimum!!! 
Aja-aja

hurm so normal la kn.. dh lame duk tempat bersejuk.. 
maka kondisi saya sekarang ni sedang menyesuaikn diri dgn humid heat of Malaysia =)
and my biological sleeping clock is still not organised.. x leh tidur and sleep like around 5 for the first day here, then at 4 last night... 
woke up bfore 7... fr subuh and can't sleep after that... and slept soundlessly at 2 pm .. can this be call Jet lagged? cause to be honest I don't think the jet lagged affect me much.. Lol,,, cause it could be my obsession watching and playing ps3 at night... 

So since I am home..... 
I would want to fulfilled my holiday wish..

and to houri..: sorry can't cntct you yet..wait until I have my num k.. if I ever get to buy asap
but soon we shall meet!



No comments:

Post a Comment

comment